LOCATION - WEST COAST PREFERRED
Job Title: Project Manager
Position Type: Permanent – Full time
Reports to: Director, Service Implementation
Carousel Industries consults, integrates and manages technology solutions that solve business problems and contribute to corporate growth. Our managed services, mobility, visual communications, A/V integration, virtualization, unified communications, and data infrastructure solutions leverage our consultative approach, deep technical expertise, and extensive industry partnerships.
Since our founding in 1992 we’ve grown an average of 30% per year. Today we have over 6,000 customers, including 35 of the Fortune 100. Carousel has been recognized by both VAR and CRN Magazines as one of the top technology integrators in the US and we’ve been listed in the Inc. 500/5000 seven times. Carousel is headquartered in Exeter, RI with over 1,000 employees working in 30 locations across the US, including over 250 service technicians.
Whether it is the communication technologies that connect your employees to the world, the data network driving your information or the infrastructure supporting it all, our promise to you is that we will design, integrate, manage and support solutions that help you maintain a competitive edge.
Focus on the delivery of the customer’s solutions by planning, organizing, leading, controlling, and closing out projects within the project constraints of cost, quality, scope and schedule. This position requires a positive, hands-on team-oriented leadership style.
- Responsible for successfully leading, developing and communicating a common strategic direction to the implementation team.
- Create and maintain detailed work plan.
- Obtain required resources by working with managers.
- Communicate and review work assignments with team.
- Manage day-to-day project activities.
- Manage project scope - review changes with the Account Executive or the Implementation Manager, then resolve and document those changes with the customer.
- Maintain project issues log and resolve issues.
- Manage project to pre-defined project financials and Carousel’s project deliverables.
- Work with client project manager to ensure understanding of all project activities, schedules and deliverables.
- Manage client responsibilities and expectations.
- Provide proper communications to the client, Carousel management, and team members.
- Assist Account Executives, where appropriate, with maintaining the client relationship. This may include providing Account Executive support.
- Coordinate product releases as assigned. Work with software development and management to establish release guidelines and general project plans based on the scope of the release.
- Participate in Project Management process improvement initiatives when appropriate.
- Meet departmental guidelines for training and continuous professional development.
- Participate in proposal development and pricing estimates when needed.
Required Knowledge and Experience:
- At least 3-5 years of Technical project management experience in a fast-paced environment.
- Exposure to converged technology platforms, virtualization, application and/or infrastructure products and services.
- Strong supervisory, employee relations and employee development skills. Demonstrated ability to lead others in the achievement of business goals.
- Ability to motivate others and inspire high performance, loyalty, and customer satisfaction.
- Ability to interact at all levels of the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple priorities and demands in a fast-paced environment.
- Demonstrated ability to develop and successfully implement strategies and manage change.
- Strong team work ethic, excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- BS in relevant discipline or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Carousel Industries will offer to the ideal candidate:
- Competitive compensation
- Comprehensive benefits package, including 401K
- Paid Holidays, Personal time, and Vacation
*Carousel Industries is an Equal Opportunity Employer.